The AEPC Singles Championship 2015 is scheduled for next May in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The two highest ranking players from each city will be invited to participate in this event. To qualify for this event players need to meet the following conditions.
- Must participate in AEPC Manila 2014.
- Must play all 12 frames.
- Must win a minimum of 7 frames.
- The player who wins the most frames from each city immediately qualifies.
- If two players from the same city are equal with the highest winning frames then both will immediately qualify.
- If three or more players from the same city are equal with the highest winning fames then a playoff will determine the top two players who will then qualify.
- If there is only one player with the highest winning frames from a city then a playoff will take place to determine the second place representation. All players that scored seven or more winning frames will be eligible for the playoff.
- The qualifying players must be confirmed by no later than 28 February 2015.
- If in the case that a confirmed player or their nominated replacement from that city fails to show at the event a player from Jakarta All Stars will be the substitute as they are the host city.
All players will be provided with an economy class airfare and two nights hotel accommodation in Jakarta. In addition to this there will be prize money:
1st – USD$2000